Want to see what it was like to be on the road with Danielle (CruiseMiss) and I during our #TwoChicksAndARoadTrip adventure? Then you need to watch Two Chicks And A Road Trip Timelapse Video.
What happens when you give two crazy women a Ford Mustang convertible and a few weeks to hit the road? Be prepared for a whole lot of trouble and over 1500 miles of travel throughout the Northeast. I’ve condensed over 18 hours of GoPro footage into several minutes to give you an idea of what over 50 hours in the car was like and it was fun!
The #TwoChicksAndARoad Trip Itinerary
We traveled through New York; New Jersey; Delaware; Maryland; Washington, DC; Virginia; Pennsylvania; Connecticut; and Massachusetts.
1. Marian flies from Boston to Newark and picks up the car from Avis
2. Marian drives to Brooklyn Cruise Terminal and picks up Danielle from her ship, Cunard’s Queen Mary 2.
3. Marian and Danielle drive to Atlantic City, NJ and spend the night at the Golden Nugget.
4. Day 2: Drive from Atlantic City to Delaware for the Delaware State Fair.
5. Day 3: Drive from Delaware to Washington, DC and spend the night at the Carlyle Dupont Circle.
6. Day 4: Drive from Washington, DC to Baltimore, watch an Orioles game, and stay at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor.
7. Day 5: Drive from Baltimore to Philadelphia and conduct an all female paranormal investigation at Eastern State Penitentiary.
8. Day 6: Drive from Philadelphia to Lancaster and explore Amish country.
9. Day 7: Drive from Lancaster to Bear Mountain and stay at the Bear Mountain Inn for two nights
10. Day 9: Drive from Bear Mountain to Lexington, MA and stay at the Inn at Hastings Park.
11. Day 10: Drive from Lexington to Salem and then onto Boston for two nights.
12. Day 12: Drive from Boston to NYC and spend 5 glorious nights at YOTEL New York in NYC.
Read all about our trip on our websites: www.cruisemiss.com and www.travelshopgirl.com. You can catch up on all of the #TwoChicksAndARoadTrip posts here. Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Travel Shop Girl website while you’re here and start planning your own road trip today.